Tis the season to be Jolly...

Mummy's favourite!

So, the advent calendars are open and Christmas time is officially upon us. Although the stores have been trying to win me over since Halloween; now that it's officially here I've decided to well and truly embrace the festivities. 

It's only two days in and we've taken the little man to two Grottoes and a Christmas Fair. The tree is up and we've started work on a home made Christmas snow globe!

 I'm also feeling a tiny bit smug about the fact that I'm three quarters of the way through the Christmas shopping. If you're not in the Christmas spirit yet, I hope our Grotto snaps below will help get you in the mood.


Commuting bears


Could Penguins replace the Liver Birds?

The little man was shocked to discover that the walls weren't real




Sleepy bears

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not so incy wincy...

Fun filled day out on a budget.

Time to banish the mum pouch!