Surprise!

                                           

                                           

Well it sure has been some time since my last post so let me fill you in ... I'm now a married woman and we've finally clambered on to the property ladder! As you can see (from the picture above)  we've also had a visit from the stalk and our family has grown from a trio to a quartet.

Becoming a mum 8 years on has opened up a world  which I had long forgotten - goodbye heels, wine and abs, hello boobies, play dates and sleep deprivation. I'm embracing these fresh new challenges and I adore my boy's unique brotherly bond.

Being off on maternity leave has opened the door to a life outside of work too.  My days are now filled with playgroups, exercise and family time. Truth be told, I'm not ready to give up my new role as a housewife. These past 8 months, I've discovered that there's so much more to life than 9 to 5: Driving when the roads are empty is relaxing, exercising in daylight is exhilarating and going out for a midweek breakfast is cheap! But the best by far is being able to see my family before they leave the house and when they get home, this is worth more to me than silver and gold.


If you liked this you might also like:

As easy as riding a bike, yeah right

Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I think I'll go and eat worms

Competitive mummying




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not so incy wincy...

Time to banish the mum pouch!

Fun filled day out on a budget.